Cooking Instructions for Biryani/Palav:
- Defrost the contents by Micro-oven or by Thawing in a Saucepan.
- You can also put out 2 hours before you cook, It melts naturally.
- Empty the contents (Masala) into an electric cooker.
- Add 200 to 250 gms rice of your choice Basmati/Sona masuri.
- Non-Veg-Add 250gms of meat of your choice.. Chicken/Prawn/Mutton (Mutton has to be preboiled).
- Veg -250 grams raw veggies of your choice - you can Add Paneer too.
- Add 400 ml of water and switch on the cooker and your Palav will be ready in 15 min.
- Personal customisation: You can add a spoon of ghee.. more chills if want it spicy.
- This can be used as Pasta base too by adding cream.
- Storage and Shelf life: Always keep it frozen. Shelf life is upto 8 months.
Don't use more than 200 gms of rice for one box and Meats/Vegetables/Paneer not more than 250 gms.
The portion will be sufficient for 2/3 people.
Cooking Instructions for Red Pulusu/Gogura Curry:
- Thaw it to boiling point.
- It's ready to eat without any Add-ons
- And add fresh fish/Prawns Boiled chicken 250gms/Bolied meat/4 boiled eggs.
- Boil for ten min in sim flame with the lid for 10 min and its ready to eat.
- Thaw the curry base to a boiling point with a slow flame and lid on.
- Add 250 gms boiled Veggies of your choce and cook with the lid on for ten min and its ready.
- You can also use Microwaved vegetables of your choice(8 min in the micro oven).
Potato/Carrot/Arvi(Chama Dumpa)/Bottle Ground.
* Please add a pinch of salt if required